Flying Fish Charters offers an exciting fishing adventure. Climb aboard our 30 foot Sportcraft fully equipped with all of the tackle and electronics needed to have the fishing experience of your life. The Captain will be able to guide you to where the fish are currently hitting so you can land that trophy Trout, Salmon, or Steelhead.
The Mexico Bay area starts with great Brown Trout fishing at ice-out (usually around April 1st). The summer months bring excellent Lake Trout, Brown Trout, Steelhead, and Salmon fishing, while the tackle-busting Salmon usually come in around August 1st and continue through September. Catches of 20-30 pounds are common, and 40 pounders are not uncommon!
• Stand-up marine head on board • All fish cleaned for the ride home • Women and children are welcome
• Book a charter and receive reduced rates on any accomodations at Catfish Fish Creek Fish Camp
- A 50% deposit is required to hold your day of adventure and enjoyment
- Your Captain reserves the right to cancel the charter due to weather conditions. The charter may be rescheduled or the deposit refunded.
- 8 weeks notice of cancellation required for refund of deposit
|Charter Length||Credit Card||Cash|
|6 hrs of fishing (1-4 people)||$525.00||$500.00|
|8 hrs of fishing (1-4 people)||$685.00||$650.00|
|3 hrs of fishing (1-4 people)||$368.00||$350.00|
|Extra Person (maximum of 6 total)||$132.00||$125.00|
|* All prices are plus tax|
Customer is responsible for:
- Having a valid NY state fishing license (available at our bait shop)
- Warm clothing - offshore temperature is much cooler than on land
- Food and drinks in unbreakable containers
- Camera, hat, sunglasses, and soft-soled shoes
- Rain gear (just in case)
- Motion sickness medicine (should be taken one hour prior to departure)
If you need more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly.